ECORON Hose is a pressure resistant hose for pressure feeding with polyolefin resin inner surface.
As it is made of non-PVC resin, it is less affected by eluate on the fluid, and is used for food, cosmetics and medicines.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
*For indoor use only
|Use||：||Transport hose for various food products, chemicals, solvents, oil, etc.|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable), Pure-Water, Powders, Oils (Mineral), Oils (Animal and Vegetables), Food (Including Fats), Drinkable-Water, Chemicals, Air|
No Waste Sorting Required
Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables)
Oil Resistant (Mineral)
Food Compliancy no. 201
Primary Material: Polyolefin
- The inner surface of the hose is made of a polyolefin resin with excellent chemical resistance and long service life
- Toxic gases such as dioxins are not generated even when burned, making it environmentally friendly
- The hose produces little eluate into the fluid, eliminating the concern for contamination
- Worry-free, without the typical odor of vinyl chloride.
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
- Can also be used for food-related applications