HYBRID TOYODROP HOSE
HYBRID TOYODROP Hose is a pressure resistant hose for pressure feeding and dew condensation prevention made of soft PVC with a polyethylene foam insulation integrated into the outer coating..
Conventionally, it was difficult to coat insulation material after piping for dew condensation prevention. This product integrates the insulation material to help prevent condensation and simplify the piping work. It is also ideal for preventing floor contamination due to condensation, electrical leakage, and accidents involving workers.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
|Use||：||Coolant water supply and drain hoses|
No Waste Sorting Required
Primary Material: Vinyl
- There is no need to cover with insulation, making the attachment process faster and easier.
- Electric shock due to condensation and injuries caused by wet floors are prevented while eliminating the need to wipe away and clean condensation.
- Marks are present along the insulation every meter, making cutting easy.
- The shape-retaining HYBRID TOYODROP HOSE has little pressure loss, reducing plant power costs.
- Resistant to collapsing, fluids are not stopped during conveyance, preventing production problems.
- More resistant to breaking and collapsing than braided hoses makes installation easy even in tight spaces.