HYBRID TOYOFOODS HOSE
Made of soft vinyl chloride, the HYBRID TOYOFOODS HOSE was developed to withstand pressure exclusively for pressure-fed foods.
It is used as a hose for food and beverages and piping in equipment that requires oil resistance.
It is a safe and long-lasting hose that fully complies with the Food Sanitation Act, and does not easily stiffen even when used for oily foods.
HYBRID TOYOFOODS Hose is a blade hose (thread-reinforced) with a unique structure that’s resistant to bending and collapse of the hose compared to the TOYOFOODS Hose.
It is a hose for suction and pressure feeding that enables compact piping, does not use a metal coil that rusts and is easy to cut.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
|Use||：||For delivering foods, beverages, water and more|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable), Powders, Oils (Mineral), Oils (Animal and Vegetables), Food (Including Fats), Drinkable-Water, Chemicals, Air|
No Waste Sorting Required
Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables)
Oil Resistant (Mineral)
Food Compliancy no. 201
Primary Material: Vinyl
- Safe food grade product
- Has high oil resistance, long service life and supports use with oily and fatty foods
*Mineral oil can be used.
- Resistant to bending and collapse, and excellent in shape retention and transport efficiency
- Prevents production troubles due to difficulty in stopping fluids due to bending and collapse
- It does not easily bend or collapse, so it can be used in narrow spaces and is suitable for moving parts.
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
- Has high heat resistance of 70℃ and wider usage range than ordinary PVC hoses