TOYOFUSSO E Hose is a pressure resistant hose for pressure feeding whose inner surface is made of tetrafluoride fluororesin (modified ETFE) and outer surface is coated with polyurethane resin. It has a conductive band built in the innermost layer to prevent static electricity. Utilizing properties such as chemical resistance, non-elution, non-adhesion, and low odor, it is used as a hose for equipment piping for chemicals, medications, cosmetics, foods, semiconductors, etc.
TOYOFUSSO- E Hose was developed for customer needs such as preventing charging and discharging troubles when using chemicals and solvents and requiring a hose softer than fluorine tubes.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
|Use||：||Transport hose for various food, chemicals, solvents, cosmetics, oil, etc.|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable), Solvents, Pure-Water, Powders, Oils (Mineral), Oils (Animal and Vegetables), Food (Including Fats), Drinkable-Water, Chemicals, Air|
No Waste Sorting Required
Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables)
Oil Resistant (Mineral)
Food Compliancy no. 201
Primary Material: Tetrafluoride Based Fluorine Resin
- Has excellent chemical and solvent resistance due to its tetrafluororesin inner tube and can be applied to wide uses
- With a highly conductive carbon band, there is no danger of static electricity, making it ideal for transporting solvents and powders
- Softer and easier to handle than single-layer fluorine tube thanks to its integrated laminated structure
- Has excellent non-adhesion / water repellency inner lining (water repellent angle 96℃), which improves fluid transportation efficiency and facilitates cleaning as fluid is hard to remain inside.
- With tetrafluororesin (modified ETFE) on the inner surface, the TOYOFUSSO Hose does not absorb food odors.
- Taste/Odor Retention Measurement Test (Toyox Specifications Test)
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
- Has high heat resistance of 80℃ and wider usage range than ordinary PVC hoses